PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE.
INFORMATION CONTAINED IN WEBSITE
Skout ("we","us","our") does not invite reliance upon, nor accept responsibility for, the information on this site. Precautions have been taken to ensure that the information on this site is accurate. However we do not give any guarantee, undertaking or warranty concerning the accuracy, completeness or currency of the information.
In some cases the material published through the site may incorporate or summarise views, standards or recommendations of third parties. Such material is assembled in good faith, but does not necessarily reflect the considered views of Skout, or indicate a commitment to a particular course of action.
Viruses etc: Despite our best efforts, we do not guarantee that any files or other things available for downloading from this website will be free of viruses or other codes that may corrupt or destroy. You are solely responsible for implementing virus checking and other procedures to prevent any such corruption or destruction. Files are downloaded and used by you at your own risk.
All images used on this site are for illustrative purposes only.
In using this Site, you agree:
- not to disrupt or interfere with the operation or security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site or any services, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site;
- not to disrupt or interfere with any other user's enjoyment of the Site or affiliated or linked websites;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information or material of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable law;
- not to upload, post or transmit any material of any kind which violates or infringes the rights of any other person, including material which is an invasion of any privacy rights, which is protected by copyright, trade mark or any other proprietary right without first obtaining the permission of the owner or relevant right holder;
- not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through or on this Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive component;
- not to transmit through or on this Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited messages or information to people or entities who have not agreed to be part of such transmissions; and
- not to attempt to obtain unauthorised access to the Site or portions of the Site that may be restricted from general access.
- not, without our express approval, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, promotion, advertising, or solicitation for goods or services.
We reserve the right to remove any material posted by you at any time.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Queensland, Australia. You hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland.
You agree to indemnify Skout against any claim, action, damage, loss, liability, cost, charge, expense or outgoing which Skout pays, suffers, incurs or is liable for in respect of:
- any breach by you of these terms and conditions; and
- any use by you of the Site.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS POLICY
If an item is faulty, damaged, or wrongly described then we will meet our legal obligation which may include refunding the purchase price and delivery charges, having the item repaired, providing a replacement product or compensating for a drop in value.
If you have had a change of mind or ordered the incorrect product, please contact us. Whilst we are not required to provide a refund or replacement, we will usually be in a position to refund the purchase price provided the item(s) are returned in a saleable condition.
If a courier attempts to deliver a consignment that has been visibly damaged in transit, it is your responsibility to inspect the items and reject the delivery if any items are damaged.
The products we sell come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
Before sending anything back, please contact us at email@example.com or on 1300 720 295. Please include a copy of the invoice or the email correspondence associated with the return so that we can ensure the return is processed correctly.
Where a refund is due, you will receive the refund in the same manner of payment originally used for purchase, within 5 business days of our receiving the returned items (where applicable). In the event that a credit card was used to make the purchase and this card has since expired or been canceled, we will contact you to establish another way to complete the refund. For more details please email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1300 720 295 for help. Our return address will be supplied if required.
If a parcel is returned to us because the address supplied for delivery was inaccurate or missing key information, we will either: refund the difference between the amount paid for the order and the cost of sending the item combined with any return fees charged by the courier service; or contact you to establish an alternate way to resolve the matter. Please note parcels sent by Australia Post that are returned due do addressing issues incur an additional $12 "return to sender" fee that is charged to us by Australia Post.
If the delivery for your order is to an address with more than one business operating at the address, please ensure the business name is listed in the delivery address, even if the parcel is for personal use (ie. Joe Bloggs, C/- ABC Welding, 14 Example Street...).DELIVERY POLICY
When placing your order, you will select form what will usually be a variety freight options. Each option will have an expected delivery date or expected delivery time-frame. This date is not a promised date, nor a commitment to ensure delivery is completed by this date. This is simply a "best guess" by our site based on carrier quoted delivery time-frames, stock availability and average dispatch times. It does not allow for unexpected delays in supply or transit, nor will it factor in some public holidays.
Please select the option that best suits your needs. We reserve the right to ship your order using an alternate method provided it offers an improved delivery speed or standard, or in the event that there are issues with the selected delivery method.